The Astro Pneumatic Air Operated Paint Shaker (4550A) is a versatile and affordable tool that can be used to mix paint, glue, and other liquids. It is powered by an air compressor and can shake paint cans from 1 pint to 1 gallon.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Astro Pneumatic 4550A paint shaker:
- Quieter and faster operation than electric paint shakers
- Durable construction
- Adjustable locking rubber coated clamps
- Non-sparking, making it safe to use around volatile fumes
- Requires an air compressor
- Can be a bit bulky
- Not as powerful as some electric paint shakers
Overall, the Astro Pneumatic 4550A paint shaker is a good option for those who need a reliable and affordable way to mix paint and other liquids. It is especially well-suited for use in workshops and industrial settings where there are volatile fumes.
Here are some additional things to consider when choosing a paint shaker:
- The size of the paint cans you will be shaking. The Astro Pneumatic 4550A can shake paint cans from 1 pint to 1 gallon.
- The power of the shaker. The Astro Pneumatic 4550A is not as powerful as some electric paint shakers, but it is still powerful enough for most applications.
- The noise level of the shaker. The Astro Pneumatic 4550A is quieter than electric paint shakers, but it is still not silent.
- The price of the shaker. The Astro Pneumatic 4550A is an affordable option.
If you are looking for a quiet, affordable, and durable paint shaker, the Astro Pneumatic 4550A is a good option to consider.