3M PPS (Original Series) Paint Spray Gun Cup Lids and Liners Kit
The 3M PPS (Original Series) Paint Spray Gun Cup Lids and Liners Kit, 16314 is a set of disposable cups, lids, and liners for use with 3M PPS spray guns. It includes 50 cups, 20 lids, and 20 sealing plugs. The cups are made of a clear plastic that allows you to see the amount of paint remaining, and the lids have a built-in filter to help prevent clogs. The liners are made of a disposable material that makes cleanup easy.
- Disposable cups, lids, and liners make cleanup quick and easy
- Built-in filter helps prevent clogs
- Clear cups allow you to see the amount of paint remaining
- Compatible with most 3M PPS spray guns
- Can be more expensive than reusable cups and liners
- Not compatible with all spray guns
- Liners can be difficult to remove from the cups
Overall, the 3M PPS (Original Series) Paint Spray Gun Cup Lids and Liners Kit is a good option for those who want a quick and easy way to clean up after using a spray gun. It is also a good choice for those who are concerned about clogging the spray gun.
Here are some additional things to consider when choosing a paint spray gun cup, lid, and liner kit:
- Size: The size of the kit will depend on the size of the spray gun you are using.
- Material: The cups and liners are typically made of plastic or metal. Plastic cups are more lightweight and easier to handle, but metal cups are more durable.
- Filter: Some kits come with a built-in filter to help prevent clogs. This is a good feature to have if you are using a thick or viscous paint.
- Price: Paint spray gun cup, lid, and liner kits can range in price from a few dollars to over $100. The price will depend on the features of the kit and the brand.